Wednesday, April 04, 2007

cute bunnies!

I have made a few things in between outpatient surgeries and tests.
I'm getting back on track now and so happy they are over!
Hopefully what was done will correct my severe anemia problems.


The bunnies are little plastic egg cozies! Fun to make and great for using up those odd ball stash amounts.






This is the right angles dishcloth found here http://www.geocities.com/blossomknitwear/rightanglesdishcloth.html



I used the new Sugar n Cream Twist in Rose Twist

I think mine came out sloppy, I will have to try this one again.








AND I got this in the mail today!





Nashua Handknits Bloom spring summer 2007, new book, beautiful designs!



































I ordered the book from yarnandfiber.com, only $13.50 and free shipping! arrived in 3 days, awesome service! You know us knitters we are impatient when we are waiting for yarn or patterns! Ha!

14 patterns for newborns and small babies , they range from 0-3, 6, 12, 18 and 24 months . There are yoke down designs and some are bottom up and of course front, back, sleeves versions too.


They are all just darling, can't wait to start one!

I must go now and drool over my new book!
Happy Easter everyone!


No comments: