Friday, April 20, 2007

another new project


I have started this vintage style baby jacket from the Spring/Summer issue of Vogue Knitting magazine, see the cover here. What you see is the back and one sleeve. This is a little slow going on size 2 & 3 needles but I really like the project! It's a Debbie Bliss design calling for her baby cashmerino yarn which I don't have access to and didn't want to mail order, so I found Lion Brand Microspun in my stash, I swatched and got gauge so here we go!


Of course I have 4 or 5 ( I've lost count) other projects on the needles and I'm jumping around planning on finishing them all so I can get to my stack of to-do patterns and books.
Note: Yesterday in the kitchen I shredded the inside of my middle finger on a mixer blade, stupid move , I don't why I stuck my fingers in there!! so for now my knitting has been slowed down!

No comments: