Sunday, October 15, 2006

Started the jacket from GarnStudio!!!


I had some serious dedicated knitting time this afternoon and evening, this is how much I was able to accomplish on the pattern b14-29. It is easy knitting, a K2, P4 rib ( which I have never done before) has an interesting effect, of course knit5 garter edges through out. You do some decreasing at both sides ( I did just a simple k2 tog on each side of the marker), this is done every 3cm, 3 times, easy to keep track just measure as you go!!

so far so good!!!

I am loving this Bernat Satin yarn, seems QUICK to knit & just so smooth on the needles.

More to follow.....

2 comments:

Knitcrazy said...

Great job Tina,
Love the color

Penny

Knitcrazy said...

Your Sweater is Growing so fast and it looks Terrific Tina :)

Penny

http://pennyknits.blogspot.com/