Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Halloween Sewing


I came across this pattern while cleaning out my so-called "craft room" ( actually it's more like a room where a bomb went off! ) And I decided to make a few & donate them to my TOPS Chapter Tops is short for Take Off Pound Sensibly, where I have been a member for 16 years. We weigh-in every Wednesday morning, here's the link to their site if you would like to learn more and find a chapter near you. The annual dues are only $24.00 and weekly dues of only $1.00 and once you reach your goal there are no weekly dues. For the 24.00 you also receive a monthly magazine with success stories, recipes, before & after photos and lots of weight loss tips. It's a great place for motivation and support, they have no specific diet you follow but all the help & knowledge is there!

ANYWAY, I got my sewing machine out and made 3 of these cuties and I remembered to take a picture before I donated them last week. The pattern came from a Home Bureau craft group I belonged to 15 years ago! Easy to sew cotton prints or solids with quilt batting sandwiched in between, the facial features are all cut felt and glued on.

They look so cute on a front door!

Happy Halloween!

No comments: