Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Almost back to ....normal

whatever that is! Well, the upper respiratory infection knocked me for a loop! My husband started with it the week before, last Monday my nose was running and by Tuesday a.m. I had it hit me like a brick!

I couldn't knit or even look at it I was that miserable BUT I managed to go to work 3 days! I guess this is really going around my area, I have talked to so many people that have had it or just got over it. I believe my husband picked it up at the Dr's office the Friday before he got it. He suffered for 9 days, I never had a symptom. I took my OPC's, vitamin C, B-12, all isotonic of course so 100% absorption but I couldn't escape it.... I had just gotten done telling someone I hadn't been sick in 2 years taking my Market America products and then this struck, oh well, it could have been much worse. No, I didn't get a flu shot either, maybe I better!


So, last night I felt almost normal again, these are what I made. My own pattern for a cute turkey fridgie or lapel pin. All crocheted and so quick. I donated them to the biggest losers at my TOPS chapter this morning, the girl's that won - loved them! Guess I better write this pattern down, right now it's just in my head. The yarn and crochet hook are still sitting out so tonight I'll make another one and write it down.

I hope to get back to my baby sweater knitting today or tomorrow!

Happy Thanksgiving if I don't get a chance to post again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tina,
Glad you are on the mend. I was wondering what happened to ya! I was thinking you could be sick, so many people are.
Looking forward to seeing your posts again on the group!
Lissa

Knittinreed said...

Glad you are on the mend. I had it too - it is going around here in Texas as well.
Love the turkeys! Too cute!

g-girl said...

oh my gosh, those turkeys are too cute!!!