Saturday, August 12, 2006

Knitting While Traveling


I recently took a 5 day trip to Greensboro, NC to a Market America convention and I knit along the way sitting in the back seat, I thought it would make me queazy but I felt fine and I got alot done as you can see!
I started another of the same top down pattern from American School of Needlwork book "First Steps in Knitting", designs by Mary Thomas. This one is TLC Lustre by Red Heart another acrylic 4 ply in white, this yarn has been discontinued but I still have some in my stash.
Try this pattern, it's fun to knit!!! I addded buttonholes on this one on rows 2, 16 and 28.
Just a simple knit 2, YO, knit 2 tog.
I plan on adding little satin ribbon rose sewn on along the yoke and maybe on each bootie.
I might try a different hat pattern for this one, wait and see!

No comments: